Tuesday 1 November 2011

Angels Gather Here...

Angels Gather Here...

This Friday 4th November at the Cozy Country Christmas Fair held at the home of a very talented friend of mine along with some like minded souls offering vintage and homemade delights. Chris and Dawn will be creating a cozy Christmas cabin ~ take in the aroma of cinnamon and woodsmoke, evergreen and fresh apple pie, whilst shopping for unique gifts and decorations. Not to be missed! I shall be visiting late in the day and hoping that everything is not sold out...

Open from 8.30am until 6.00pm ~ entrance is free but donations greatly appreciated for the charity 'Williams Fund'.

The Warren
14 Oval Way
Gerrards Cross
Bucks
SL9 8QD

Other fairs this week...

I shall be having a stall at a private sale hosted by Little Mann Classics on Thursday 3rd November from 9.00am ~ 2.00pm. Lots of Christmas goodies, stocking fillers, childrens clothes, jewellery, cards & wrap, gifts and decorations. Held at Setherum House, 93 Benham Park, Marsh Benham, Newbury, Berks RG20 8LX. Supporting The Elizabeth Foundation (helping deaf children and their families).

On Friday 4th November I am participating in the Holiday Craft & Gift Fayre at Ascot Racecourse. Hand~picked Christmas shopping! Open from 9.30am until 3pm. Free parking, refreshments on site. For further information www.awbs.org.co.uk.

Hope that you can come along...

Until next time
Ali x

4 comments:

  1. It was lovely to catch up with you on Saturday, it was a fantastic day wasn't it? Wish I wasn't so busy as I would love to come to the Gerrards Cross fair. Hopefully see you in December.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to all of these events! Alas, and ocean divides...

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo so pretty!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crying with frustration! It looks like it was a most angelic venue and event, and how I wish it was close to me. Your blog is lovely. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ I love to read your comments..